Short Summary for the appointment callout box goes here and you can add more content using shortcode.
Mole Valley Pest Control
CALL MVPC FOR A FREE ESTIMATE ON 0800 211 8824We are a husband and wife team who are passionate about service delivery. Trained by the British Pest Control Authority to the RSPH level 2 certification. We live in Fetcham where we have worked and lived for most of our lives.
Why Choose Us?
We are also passionate about the environment, and in most cases believe that almost all creatures can live alongside one another. There are however situations which ultimately impact on Public Health, which is where we will intervene. If possible, we will always use `non toxic`solutions in the first instance. Registered with Basis Prompt which is the industry/government recognised register of professional pest controllers, which means we will carry ID. Our company clothing is logo`d, so there will be no doubt to our identity. We are fully insured with a specialist pest control insurance company. Unlike large companies we have time, and will ensure we comprehensively deal with your problem, no matter how long it takes. we will also make an annual donation to `Help for Heroes`.
- The use of `non toxic`solutions in the first instance.
- Free quotes.
- No call out charges.
- CRB Checked.
- Discounts for OAP`s.
- Fully trained staff.
- Basis Prompt registered.
- ID card always carried
- Full Public Liability insurance.
- Local family business.
- Annual donation to `Help for Heroes`.
We will always remain discreet. Vehicles have no permanent signage. We will always carry out a survey on your property for the following reasons:
- Identifying the pest
- Establishing the extent of the infestation
- Establishing the size of infestation
- Establishing if there is an alternative food source
- Establishing existing and potential harbourages
- Identifying any water sources
- Examining any history of past infestation on site
- Establishing (if possible) the source of infestation
- Identifying any Non-Target Hazards- especially other wildlife
- Establishing any Proofing defects and carry out the work if required
- Ensuring that all areas are inspected including any roof voids, cellars and all external areas
- Consideration given to local Environmental factors (adjoining buildings, railway lines, etc.)